Introducing NLP: Psychological Skills for Understanding and Influencing People (Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
Some people appear more gifted than others. NLP, one of the fastest growing developments in applied psychology, describes in simple terms what they do differently, and enables you to learn these patterns of excellence.
Introducing NLP by Joseph O'Connor, a leading international NLP trainer and the author of NLP Workbook, offers the practical skills used by outstanding communicators. Excellent communication is the basis of creating excellent results. NLP skills are proving invaluable for personal development and professional excellence in counseling, education and business.
Introducing NLP includes:
- How to create rapport with others
- Influencing skills
- Understanding and using body language
- How to think about and achieve the results you want
- The art of asking key questions
- Effective meetings, negotiations, and selling
- Accelerated learning strategies.
- Paperback: 245 pages
- Publisher: Conari Press; 2nd ed. edition (1 May 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1573244988
- ISBN-13: 978-1573244985
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 14 x 21.6 cm
About the Author
Joseph O'Connor is a trainer, consultant, and author of nine books including The NLP Workbook (Conari Press). His work has been translated into ten languages. He travels internationally to lecture on NLP and runs his own NLP website. He lives in New Malden, Surrey, England.
John Seymour is a psychologist and NLP trainer, founder of John Seymour Associates, the longest established NLP training center in Britain. He is also an Associate Tutor at the Further Education Staff College.