Negotiation: An Ex-SPY’s Guide to Master the Psychological Tricks & Talking Tools to Become an Expert Negotiator in Any Situation: Volume 5 (Spy Self-Help)
Imagine how different your life would be if you could avoid getting the worst out of every deal you negotiate in life.
You will never quite know how much you have left on the table by lacking the negotiation skills to truly get the most out of your dealings. Whether it’s negotiating that pay rise at work, attaining the best price for the house/car or just simply getting more out of your daily interactions. All too often people fall short as they aren’t equipped with the psychological strategies and behaviour patterns to negotiate successfully.
James Daugherty is an intelligence expert & former CIA Spy who specializes in all forms of human behavior. But there’s one skill which is critical to getting ahead, negotiation. A spy would be a blunt instrument without it.
However he never realized quite how much his ability to negotiate high-level hostage situations whilst working for the FBI & key informant agreements whilst in the field as an American spy would help everyday people in civilian life.
Imagine if you could plan and talk your way into a better position without manipulation or deception to effortlessly get more out of the deals you are making.
In this insightful and functional book, Daugherty gives readers a firsthand look into the trials & tribulations he dealt with in the field as a CIA operative & no nonsense guide revealing how to:
- Identify the 3 negotiator personality profiles (and which one you are)
- Build the verbal and nonverbal rapport critical for productive talks
- The two absolute terms to know before entering any negotiating table
- The clever psychological buyer/seller negotiation tricks (for the car, house & yourself)
- What an Arms Dealer can teach you about an auction style negotiation
- Understand the strategies best suited for business and the boardroom
- Use the “I agree” principle for handing objections
- A Spy’s behavioral modification tricks to execute in the moment
… and much more.
An Ex-Spy’s guide to Negotiation is a mixture of methodical methods combined with real life examples to back up the author’s advice. The clever communication and negotiation tricks described will help youin all areas oflife from career,finance, relationships and everything in between.
- Paperback: 100 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (25 Feb. 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1544110928
- ISBN-13: 978-1544110929
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 0.6 x 21.6 cm