Assert Yourself: A Self-help Assertiveness Programme for Men and Women
- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: Thorsons; New edition edition (26 Nov. 1987)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0722515588
- ISBN-13: 978-0722515587
- Package Dimensions: 21.2 x 13.6 x 1.2 cm
'The best book on the subject. An absolute must for anyone who needs more self-confidence'
From the Back Cover
"the best book on the subject."
Don't spend your life blaming yourself for being inadequate, shy or too easily led. Learn how to assert yourself. This classic book has already changed the lives of thousands of people.
• Improve your self-esteem and motivation
• Cope with unfair criticism and exploitation
• Communicate effectively with others
• Discover the essence of assertiveness
• Learn the art of being positive